We can’t wait to welcome you all back to the salon from Monday 12th April. The salon has been thoroughly cleaned and the team have been refreshed on all additional cleaning protocols.
Ahead of your return, we want to make you aware of a few things.
From 1st April 2021, there has been a price increase on some treatments. An updated price list can be viewed by clicking here or in the menu at the top of the page.
We are recommending that everyone has an up-to-date patch test prior to any treatment that requires one, and you will need a patch test again if any of the following apply to you.
- It has been 6 months since your last treatment.
- Your medical history has changed – this includes testing positive for Covid-19 or having the Covid-19 vaccine.
Patch testing applies to the following treatments.
- Lash tint and brow tint
- HD brows
- Henna brows
- HD brow sculpt (Lamination)
(Please note all appointments for brow sculpt will need a patch test as we have changed the brand and products)
By law we have to collect all client information when you visit the salon which will be done by pre screening our clients prior to arrival.
If you have received a confirmation email regarding your appointment please follow the link to create/amend your consultation card – this will save time when you come to the salon.
If you have any symptoms or have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for Covid-19 please DO NOT come for your treatment. Please contact us to re-arrange it.
- Please come alone to the salon and with minimal belongings.
- All payments should be made by contactless payment using a credit or debit card if possible and will be taken prior to your treatment.
At all times we will be following the latest government guidelines.
- Masks must be worn in the salon by clients and therapists (unless medically exempt).
- Social distancing /screen will be used.
- A one-way system for paying and leaving the salon.
- Hand sanitising station on arrival.
- Hourly salon cleaning.
- Cleaning in-between clients.
- The therapist will be wearing gloves, visors/goggles, and facemask.
- All staff will be tested within the salon.