Beauty 154 Update: 6th July 2020.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back to the salon and hope you have been keeping well. We wish to make your experience safe for you, and our staff, so please take the time to read this which is all in line with government guidelines.
- Please book your appointment by telephoning 01524 847704 or messaging the salon on Facebook. Our online booking system will not be in use as we need to monitor appointments.
- Once your appointment has been confirmed, we will send you a link to complete your online client consultation and this will be checked by your therapist. This is best being done as soon as you receive the link. You can complete our online consultation form now by clicking here.
- Please cancel your appointment if you have any symptoms such as temperature, persistent cough and loss of taste or smell. Please give as much notice as possible if you need to do this.
The day of your appointment
- Please bring a face mask to your appointment or you can purchase one for £1.
- Arrive on-time to your appointment. There is now no waiting area in the salon. If you are early, please wait in your car or outside. Please bring inside as few personal belongings as possible.
- Please come alone to your appointment. If you need a carer with you please notify us when you make your booking.
- As you enter the salon please use the hand sanitizer provided at the door.
- Please adhere to social distancing in the salon as the floor is marked out.
- You will be greeted by a receptionist and payment will be made BEFORE your treatment, as you may be taken to a different exit after your treatment. Contactless card payment is required where possible or the correct amount of cash in an envelope.
- We can no longer provide refreshments, only water in a disposable cup.
- Our toilet facilities will be open with a regular cleaning rota in place, but it would be good if we can keep usage to a minimum.
- We cannot provide any magazines at this time.
- Please do not touch the retail products unless you wish to purchase.
- All treatments are booked with a 15 min cleaning slot in between to keep you safe. Please be aware of this as we try to get you all booked in.
- All the therapists have received training in safety at work during the Covid-19 pandemic and will follow strict protocols within your treatment. Where possible we are using disposable consumables and wipe clean plastic. The towels we use will be laundered after single use.
- On exit of the salon please use the hand sanitizer provided.
Christine, Susan and the Beauty154 team.